Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Marshall Jones Jr. will be sad when I win the Super Bowl Contest!

Kyle, from thoughtsaboutnothing.com fame, has a Super Bowl contest that will blow your mind! Kyle doesn't stop at just predicting the score and MVP. He gives you a lot of other options to get bonus points. One of which I am glad he offered was to comment on his sister's blog. I read through several posts and she sounds every bit as cool as Kyle. Definitely added that to my Google Reader. Speaking of Google reader, you can get 5 points for following Kyle's blog which I already am, 2 for following him on twitter which I also already was doing. See it is very easy to rack up some points. In fact this post I am making pulls in 20! That is 2/3 of what you get for correctly guessing the score. So stop wasting time (you only have until 6 eastern to enter) and go to Kyle's super bowl post now.

P.S. You are probably wondering about the title. Well I will even link to his blog for you to find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment